The workshop will be held on 4-5-6 October 2019 at İDEA Kadıköy by the lead of educators and mentors from QTurkey. Applications are open to undergraduate and graduate level students. There is no registration fee for the workshop, though the participants are expected to cover their own travel and accommodation expenses.
The content of the workshop includes:
- The basic elements of quantum computation,
- A few basic quantum algorithms representing the power of quantum computation,
- Writing basic quantum programs.
Application dates are between 13-27th of September. Applications later than the deadline won’t be taken into consideration. Participation is limited to 30 applicants and participants are going to be selected by the organizing committee.
Requisites for application:
- Programming experience (Python is primary)
- Basic knowledge of matrices and linear algebra
- English proficiency
- Preferably being an undergraduate or graduate level student (no restrictions on programmes)
- Bringing your own laptop (installing Anaconda and Qiskit etc.)
- Please fill out the application form
- Accepted participants are going to be notified between 28-30th of September
- Women and applicants from disadvantaged groups will be prioritized
The first workshop took place in Ankara on May 2019 by the lead of educators from QLatvia, as a part of the QDrive Project. It was followed by two additional workshops by QTurkey team (İstanbul and Ankara). You can check the following links for more information:
For more information you can contact: [email protected]